Category : News Center
Beijer Electronics is proud to present iX HMI software version 2.40 SP1 offering a powerful conversion tool to upgrade EXTER/E1000 applications to iX and modern X2 series operator panels, along with other minor improvements.
The EXTER/E1000 operator panels are end-of-life and with the release of iX 2.40 SP1 we help customers set a successful strategy to secure applications created in Information Designer and E-Designer. The powerful conversion tool of iX enables customers to reuse their applications to the greatest extent in iX Developer and on modern X2 operator panels, with the best result and a minimum of work.
The conversion tool in iX 2.40 SP1 supports:
- Resize & aspect ratio option lets you determine whether an application should be scaled, and aspect ratio locked.
- Function key templates enables an X2 panel to have a similar user interface as a key panel but realized in a touch panel. The function key templates automatically add objects for navigating/controlling the application and emulate function keys, LEDS and text strips.
- Key field objects can now be converted directly to iX Developer eliminating the need to add key field objects manually afterwards.
- Log messages gives a clear overview of the conversion status.
- Index registers are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer.
- Data types are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer.
- Scaled datatypes of scaled INT tags are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer with the original settings.
- INT tags are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer.
- Function key macros are automatically transferred and converted to iX Developer.
Other improvements in iX 2.40 SP1:
- Improved database back-up and restore actions.
- Consolidation of four data base backup actions into one user-friendly action.
- The .NET Framework is upgraded to version 4.7.2.
- Minor general bug fixes.
Learn more about iX here.
Click here to download iX 2.40 SP1 and try the software.